Monday, December 09, 2013

Craft show (almost).

Sunday I was supposed to participate to the annual craft show in my neighborhood, but it got cancelled due to bad weather, ice and slippery condition.


The view from my studio window
I decided to keep my craft booth open in my studio, 
I think that it looks cozy and anybody can drop by for a cup of coffee and a donut pin!


  A vintage suitcase adds a cozy feel to the table.

The Sweet Jewelry is displayed on a cake platter and the bird's houses are cozily nestled together.

A lazy Susan will let you twirl the cake platter to brows the jewelry.

The Festival of lights.
Here are some of the items I'm selling:



I'm selling:
 -The Sweet Jewelry® line, with a multicolored selection of Donuts pins, Fruit and custard cakes brooches and Tart earrings.

-Cute bird houses ornaments, made of recycled cardboard and fabric and decorated with branches, pinecones and acorns.

-Japanese inspired felt ornaments. I sewed these by hand, before I knew how to use a Sewing machine!

-Framed watercolors illustrations depicting animals with a holiday spirit.



I have a store on Etsy and I will add all the goodies soon.
Today the school are closed so I don't have a lot of time!
This is the E-store address:

Click on this link: 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fraspri/

I will keep you posted!

Alla prossima.








2 comments:

Lajules said...

Bello! Ma il link funziona? Dal cell non sembrerebbe.

Francesca said...

Grazie, adesso lo metto a posto!