Monday, November 11, 2013

Hiking

We live very close to a wonderful state park along the Potomac river. 
We try to go there as much as we can.
L is such a good climber, but he waits patiently for his mamma which is freakishly trying to keep up with him, while taking pictures without breaking an ankle. 
I do love to hike though. 
And this place reminds me of old western movies, the kind I used to watch in Italy with my father and that would usually put me to sleep. 
He would scream: "Bello! Guarda!" and I would startle and curse John Wayne's name on my way to bed.

Come to think of it, I had many books on dinosaurs and the illustrations were inspired by a place like this. 
The only element missing is a volcano.
  
The mighty falls.
The secret beach: cowboys and dinosaurs in their natural setting.









Way to exercise and get inspired! Now back to work.
Ciao. 


No comments: